caesen

Balcells tannery

Built in 1914 by Ignasi M. Colomer Oms, it is an extension and refurbishment of a tannery that already existed in 1891.

It resembles a castle, mainly because of the crenelated towers, which are joined together by the drying gallery, with a series of original Solomonic columns.

 

Picture


Balcells tannery
Picture: Jordiferrer / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 4.0

How to get there


Google Maps